High School Teachers (All Content Areas) for 2020-2021
- Merrillville, IN
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Gary Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy is the right place for you! We are currently collecting applications for innovative, energetic and committed 9th-12th Grade Teachers (All Content Areas) to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in September 2020. Candidates will be contacted should a position become available that fits their interests, skills and experiences.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Christine Ginty at email@example.com for consideration.
- Gary Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy is an established 9th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Gary, Indiana.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in High School Opportunities in ALL CONTENT AREAS for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience preferred
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Back to top