High School Math Teacher for 2020-2021
- Merrillville, IN
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Gary Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy is the right place for you! We are currently collecting applications for innovative, energetic and committed High School Math Teachers to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Christine Ginty, at email@example.com for consideration.
- Gary Lighthouse College Preparatory Academy is an established 9th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Gary, Indiana.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in High School Math Opportunities for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience preferred
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Back to top