Dual Campus Music Teacher - 2020-2021
- Little Rock, AR
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed Music Teacher to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Bobby Racy, Director of Recruitment and Talent to email@example.com for consideration.
- Capital City LCS is an established K-5th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the North Little Rock.
- Flightline LCS is an established 5-8th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Jacksonville area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in Music Teacher position.
- Dual Campus Position
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management toold, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Back to top