Responsible for providing support to our students and families navigating our virtual learning platforms. Helping maintain an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and psychological growth and for organizing and implementing an instructional program that results in students achieving academic success.
Troubleshoots technical problems and seeks technical assistance as needed.
- Knowledge of Arkansas Lighthouse Academies curriculum and instructional practices for online learning
- Staying up to date with best practices for Zoom, Google Classroom, SeeSaw, and other Arkansas Lighthouse Academies programs.
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of Internet and Web-related technologies
- Communicates with parents, students, and staff as needed regarding the resolution of tech issues.
- Communicates with the virtual education vendor effectively as needed.
- Provides an orientation for first-time students so that they understand the expectations of the Arkansas Lighthouse Academies programs
- Operates a variety of equipment including computers, copiers, and other office systems.
- Performs other duties deemed appropriate and assigned by the Superintendent and/or immediate supervisor(s).
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with students, parents, and schools
- Demonstrate effective data-based problem solving skills
- Assist in designing the Virtual Learning Support Program so that it is consistent with the home school programs
Monitoring and Reporting
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures
- Meet program expectations for progress monitoring and parent/student communication
- Maintain records of parent and student contact
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff safe we are providing masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and room to social distance.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a technical knowledge of virtual education and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with students and adults.