7th & 8th Math / Science Teacher
- Jacksonville, AR
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Jacksonville CPA - Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed 7th/8th Grade Math teacher to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Bobby Racy, Director of Talent and Recruitment to email@example.com for consideration.
- Jacksonville, CPA is an established 7-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Jacksonville, AR area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in a Math position.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of two years teaching experience in an urban public school or charter school setting required
• Required state teaching certification/licensure preferred
• Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of or experience with Common Core State Standards or Understanding by Design preferred
• Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
• Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
• Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
• Data managements tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Back to top