At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
We are looking for a highly analytical problem solver and Salesforce expert who can help us think through operational challenges and innovate on our current systems in order to scale. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote Salesforce adoption throughout the company, resolve technical and functional support issues, provide training, and more! Our ideal candidate has excellent technical and communication skills and can interface directly with our team to understand how to most effectively administer and enhance our systems.
This role is eligible to work out of one of our below North America office locations:
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco
In this role you will:
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, and page layouts
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, groups, and security settings
- Customize reporting and dashboards for the various teams
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing, transformation, and de-duplication
- Manage and maintain third party apps integrated with Salesforce
- Help manage enhancement projects from requirement gathering, documentation, to execution
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions to process issues issues as they arise
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-3 years Salesforce.com admin experience, with expertise in all common configuration tasks, including Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Administration certifications
- Intermediate/advanced Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
- An understanding of relational database concepts and data management
- A four-year college degree
- HubSpot marketing automation experience (a plus)
- Media industry experience (a plus)
- Tableau experience (a plus)
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.