Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile growth platform that is changing the way companies drive adoption and engagement of mobile apps. We're looking for a talented, energetic Sales Development Representative to join our US Advertising Demand team. Our ideal team member is an ambitious, proactive risk-taker who is eager to jumpstart a sales career and become an expert in the digital advertising field.
This role is eligible for full-time remote work from the US in any of the following states:
- California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas Utah and Washington.
Or may work out of any of the following US Office locations on a flexible WFH/WFO schedule:
- Redwood City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
In your day-to-day you will:
- Introduce new Fortune 500 companies and agencies to Liftoff through outbound prospecting and qualification of inbound leads
- Lead introductory new business calls and solicit requests for information (RFIs)
- Demonstrate a command of Liftoff’s core solution set and continually iterate on messaging strategies to effectively communicate with our most strategic prospects
- Be able to understand a company’s new business drivers, challenges, and organizational structure to best position Liftoff products
- Partner closely with account executives to advance opportunities through pipeline stages
- Attend key conferences, webinars, and lunch clubs to stay up to date on industry trends (in person and virtual)
- Ensure effective data management through Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other sales software
- Exceed quarterly growth targets
Our ideal candidate has:
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in advertising / software sales or digital media planning
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to be persistent and creative in identifying and reaching potential clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
Bonus points if you also have:
- Programmatic / mobile experience
- Worked at an agency / or in a sales role that primarily interfaced with brands & agencies
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.