At Liftoff, we’re building an engine of growth that all mobile app developers can use to power their businesses and find good customers for their apps. This is helping to create a mobile app ecosystem that’s diverse, innovative, and socially beneficial. Our products heavily leverage machine learning, huge datasets, and innovative user experiences. Our customers love us and our product is used by the largest brands in mobile. As a result, we’ve seen tremendous growth and profitability.
As Liftoff's Campaign Tools & Reporting PM, you will play a pivotal role in owning the UI development of our product and developing a self-serve dashboard with a focus on UI excellence. You will ensure that we maintain a high bar in usability in both internal and external tools. You'll have full ownership of the lifecycle management of exciting and cutting edge products centered around machine-learning.
You'll find this role exciting because:
- High impact: As a person driving the UI development of our product, you will have a large, direct, visible impact on our company's growth.
- Learning & growth: You’ll be responsible for managing the entire product life-cycle as well as defining the product roadmap. You’ll wear many hats and work with high-achieving and experienced colleagues.
- Exciting field: From self-driving cars to the auto-curated playlists on Spotify, the world is becoming autonomous. Liftoff is bringing the power of machine learning to mobile app marketing in a way that is fraud-free and brand-safe. You'll get to work closely with our engineers and product managers to design UIs of products that are built entirely around machine-learning.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Conduct user research to inform design decisions.
- Generate ideas and create prototypes to help find creative solutions to Liftoff’s many UX challenges.
- Measure effectiveness of product efforts via quantitative and qualitative proxies.
- Own and operate the product roadmap relating to our data visualization and reporting system.
You will enjoy and excel in this role if you have these skills/qualities:
- Experience in designing browser-based dashboards or similar productivity tools.
- Proficiency in common prototyping tools: Balsamiq, Sketch, InDesign etc.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team developing and shipping UI for complex systems.
- Experience in conducting user research and interfacing with customers.
- Technical background: understand how front-end web services work.
- Prior work designing a product-onboarding or SAAS experience is a plus.
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.