Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that's changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will have a direct impact in helping Brazilian customers achieve their mobile growth goals through campaign performance analysis and optimization, and cross-functional collaboration. Your ability to balance account renewal/growth and customer satisfaction will contribute to our customers' and Liftoff's long-term success.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with top mobile advertisers because we’re at the forefront of the mobile space. Our team has a high level of collective industry experience, so you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from the best! Plus, as an early member of the Brazil CSM team, you will help shape the growth of the team.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Managing a portfolio of mobile advertisers, launching their campaigns, defining their strategies, and aligning internal resources to execute on their goals.
- Ensuring customer success, ultimately defined by customer ROI and advocacy, account renewal and growth.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales, ad operations, and other internal and external partners.
- Leading ongoing customer communication and relationship-building efforts.
- Providing quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform decision-making.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese and/or Spanish.
- Experience working with accounts across Brazil & Latin America.
- Organization and project management skills.
- An understanding of the mobile app and/or digital media ecosystem.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- A track record of past achievements including the ability to manage external stakeholders and grow accounts.
Bonus points if you have:
- Mobile ad experience
- Startup experience
- A top-tier education
- Experience managing enterprise-level customers
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation, both with our product and processes. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come join our team and help us shape the future of mobile growth! If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume in English.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.