Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology company that is changing the way advertisers acquire and engage with mobile app users.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Analyst to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers. As a member of the Ad Operations team, you will have a huge impact on our business and the success of our customers.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Serve as an internal point of contact for key clients - managing & optimizing for performance, collaborating with account teams and escalating niche issues internally
- Become an expert in our platform and work closely with Customer Success Managers to formulate campaign optimization strategies to meet customers' needs
- Launch new campaigns and ensure they are set up for success, flagging any non-standard pitfalls
- Identify & analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Optimize campaigns for post-install goals using proprietary tools and dashboards and make recommendations to client-facing team
- Identify, triage and escalate issues to management and internal teams
- Lead cross-functional communication across technical and non-technical teams
- Critically assess team processes, develop best practices, and drive improvements
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years campaign optimization, BI, or analytical experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Strong organizational skills
- A proactive and outcome-driven approach
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- A strategic mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- The ability to to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you also have:
- Ad tech/performance-focused optimization experience
- Experience working with various analytics toolsets and dashboards
- A passion for product and process improvement
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel or Google Spreadsheets experience
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.