At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
We're looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join our top-tier team. Our ideal team member is excited about joining an early-stage company, demonstrating strong sales execution and a real curiosity to learn, grow and exceed clients' and companies' expectations.
This role is eligible for full-time remote work from the US in any of the following states:
- California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Or may work out of any of the following US Office locations on a flexible WFH/WFO schedule:
- Redwood City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
- Manage the entire sales cycle: conducting sales calls and meetings, negotiating contracts, and providing customers with valuable insights and offerings as part of an on-going, consultative relationship
- Help grow existing accounts by building meaningful customer relationships and expanding product adoption
- Partner and build relationships with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth
- Exceed ambitious quarterly targets
- Stay current on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
- Attend key industry events and conferences
Desired skills and qualities
- 3+ years of sales experience in online performance marketing/advertising; experience with mobile is a big plus
- Experience establishing relationships with C-level executives and senior marketers
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Ability to confidently represent Liftoff's solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in the field of mobile advertising
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Existing network of contacts within app publishers arena is a plus
Working at Liftoff+Vungle is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.