At Liftoff+Vungle, we’re helping mobile businesses scale and succeed via our sophisticated technology that enables them to find their most engaged users. We are a trusted guide for growth and engagement, transforming how people discover and experience apps. Advertisers depend on us to reach, acquire, and retain high-value users worldwide. We are one of the world’s largest independent, unbiased and privacy-friendly growth platforms that fuels the entire mobile app growth cycle across user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and analytics. Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. We have a creative, collaborative, and humble culture. We are data-driven, proactive, and have the courage to drive change.
We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join the rapidly expanding Brands & Agencies team, as part of the US Advertising Revenue organization. Our ideal team member has deep ad tech experience, demonstrated strong sales execution, and is excited about working cross functionally.
This role is eligible to work out of any of our below North America office locations or full-time remote work in one of our entities.
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
Eligible states for remote work: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and Washington in the US.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Inherit a portfolio of existing Fortune brands and agency clients to grow their partnership with Liftoff+Vungle.
- Maintain strong outreach to ensure a healthy new business pipeline.
- Manage full sales cycle: prospecting, pitch meetings, proposal crafting, contract negotiations, onboarding, ongoing relationship / revenue management.
- Work cross functionally with customer success, ad ops, creative and product teams to drive revenue growth, and relay market feedback that continuously enhances Liftoff’s offering
- Exceed ambitious quarterly targets.
- Act as a thought leader by staying current on industry trends in mobile and programmatic advertising.
- Represent Liftoff+Vungle at key industry events and evangelize our offering for brands and agencies.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of demand-side ad tech sales experience
- Strong network of both marketers and agency teams
- Consultative and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building long-term partnerships
- High level of comfort customizing proposals and using data to solve the unique needs of each advertiser
- Willingness to ‘get in the weeds’ as necessary to problem solve
- Exceptional presentation skills, both in-person and virtual
- Solution-oriented approach
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize and work independently
Bonus points if you also have:
- Programmatic / mobile experience
- Worked at an agency / in a role primarily selling to agencies
Liftoff+Vungle is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff+Vungle is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff+Vungle maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff+Vungle does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff+Vungle vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff+Vungle Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.