Senior Technical Project Manager
Senior Technical Project Manager
Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
About the Job
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Project Manager to help organize and improve our internal processes. We believe that this role will make an instant impact in helping increase cross team communication and visibility of different initiatives as we have grown in size and we can no longer keep up with information via meetings. This person will work closely with engineering, product, and executives to understand and improve our release process and productivity. As the first hire, this person will help improve our velocity and help understand bottlenecks and suggest ways to overcome them through their extensive experience managing large software projects.
- Lead daily Scrum of Scrum meeting with product and engineering leaders
- Diagnose, analyze, and understand high priority issues and raise awareness of those with leadership teams.
- Drive and ensure timely, high quality releases
- Communicate status on the various cross functional swimlanes and improve velocity.
- Identify and drive improvements to process, productivity, and agile
- Lead project meetings and identify and document results and actions
- Help drive clarity of deliverables between product, design, engineering and test teams and hold them accountable to different milestones.
- 5+ years experience in Program/Project Management
- Strong communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with agile development frameworks and philosophy
- Great attention to detail
- Can hire and build a team of project managers to help us grow the function in 2019
- Ability to indirectly influence engineers and product managers
- Has high EQ
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
STRONG Bonus Points
- A degree in engineering
- Experience with consumer mobile apps
- JIRA expertise
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. It is not a remote role.
Back to top