Product Manager, Revenue Growth
Product Manager, Revenue Growth
Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping to protect and connect the people they care about most. Our service provides millions of families in over 140 countries with features such as location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, car crash detection, and help alerts through our free and paid membership offerings.
We are growing rapidly, and have been a Top 50 app for over 3 years in a row, making us the largest mobile service for families in the world. Our customer base exceeds 25 million active users, who on average use the service over 10 times a day. We monetize primarily through subscription services, and are approaching $100m in annualized revenue. Our team is also on the forefront of a broad range of technologies (mobile, location services, hardware sensors, machine learning, big data) and maintains an infrastructure that handles billions of location points a day and collects over 20 billion miles a month of driving data (more than Uber or Lyft).
Life360 has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange, which gives our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business. The team consists of 150+ employees, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Las Vegas.
Life360 is a high-growth, freemium consumer mobile company that has raised >$200 million in equity capital since inception. Our customer base, which currently exceeds 25 million monthly active users (MAU), has enabled us to become one of the world's largest sources of consumer driving data with more than 23 billion miles collected per month as of Sept 2019. The company is at the forefront of a broad range of technologies (mobile, location services, hardware sensors, machine learning, big data, etc) in pioneering its family-centric platform. Life360 has over 150 employees and counting across offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas. We successfully completed our IPO in May 2019 raising over $100M.
About the Job
We’re looking for a entrepreneurial-minded product manager who can roll-up their sleeves and help grow and optimize revenue through our family membership (a multi-tiered subscription), and advertising partners. Working from our San Francisco office, you will work across our organization to iterate on a new membership that encompasses the unique needs of our demographic of families. You will be a key player in shaping the strategy and managing the product from mvp and beyond. You will also grow our advertising business by building out a robust vision and experience in our app and broadening our partnerships. This is an amazing opportunity to create an innovative customer experience and help us broaden our reach in supporting and bringing families closer together.
- Strategize and manage the implementation of new revenue opportunities with an emphasis on building out a membership subscription service to our audience of families
- Expand our nascent advertising business by creating a contextual in-app experience
- Manage cross-functional teams around your ideas, leading key stakeholders to deliver a world class, one of a kind product and service
- Launch and actively manage the product/business line to constantly understand performance, rigorously A/B test, iterate and adjust for product market fit, and stay on the forefront of innovation and user needs
- Own the performance of the product, define metrics for success and failure, ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives.
- Provide ongoing product management leadership for the revenue growth team which consists of engineers, product designers
- Ensure we are delivering a product that has deep user value and solves real pain points families face each day
- 4+ years experience in product management or building a subscription business, along with lots of passion, excitement and energy
- Strong business and product sense, ability to ask the right questions, find the right data, make decisions and move fast
- Strong preference for experience in the subscription/membership space but not required
- A positive leader that motivates and focuses disparate teams (design, engineers and execs) to get things done under pressure
- Confidence in making recommendations, balance trade offs -- based on customer need, data insights, and business opportunities
- Deep love for delighting customers in new and innovative ways, excited by undefined opportunity
- Experience working with consumer-facing mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
Back to top