Customer Care Supervisor
Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
About the job
We are looking for a dedicated manager for the Customer Care Supervisor role at Life360. The position is responsible for delivering exceptional experiences for our members through outsourced customer care teams. Customer Care at Life360 is core to the value proposition for our users. Customer Care is not only billing and technical support but is what people pay for and rely on for their family. This position is based in Las Vegas, Nevada, and reports directly to Life360's Senior Customer Care Manager.
Ensure exceptional day-to-day operation of Life360’s internal Customer Care teams through effective use of training, quality assurance, and knowledge management systems.
Oversee daily operations to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
Advocate for Life360 members and bring the voice of the customer into everyday operations.
Manage omnichannel support from twitter, facebook, email, app reviews, and calls.
Collaborate and communicate effectively with remote agents and co-workers to ensure the voice of the customer is heard by all.
Be an expert on Life360's products, from how they work to how customers use them and everything in between.
Provide technical support and troubleshooting methods to the contact center teams and the customer.
Create and maintain training materials and FAQs.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in inbound customer care operations.
- Experience working with outsourced customer care teams a plus.
- Strong focus on results.
- Flexible schedule including being on-call in case of emergency.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Organization skills amidst many streams of input and feedback.
- Mindset that Customer Care is a core part of the product/user experience - this is not just a service organization but a key component of our offering to users.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans.
- 401k plan.
- $200/month Quality of Life perk.
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
Back to top