- San Francisco, CA
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for its leading solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently launched the first-ever family safety membership with comprehensive services designed for every family milestone and life stage. Life360 is used by nearly 1 in 10 US families (who use Life360 an average of 10 times a day!) and reached #1 in Apple's US App Store's list of free social networking apps. Unrivaled growth in the family tech space has positioned Life360 as the largest mobile service for families in the world with over 25 million active users in over 140 countries as of September 2020.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings across our free and paid plans: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 200+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
Life360 is seeking an Accounting Manager. This position reports to and supports the Assistant Controller while overseeing AP, AR, and general ledger management, ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures, and support the FP&A team.
- Manage Accounts Payable, Revenue/Accounts Receivable and General Ledger staff
- Maintain a fast and accurate period-end close process and ensure that reported numbers are prepared timely and accurately.
- Ensure reconciliations are prepared timely, accurately and completely.
- Lead and develop a monthly and quarterly operating cash flow forecast process.
- Assist in the financial audit process, including preparation of materials for the financial statement audit and working with the external auditors.
- Mentor team members with their development and career progression
- Assist in monthly variance analysis through understanding the financial data within the greater context of the business.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and automate manual procedures.
- Provide support to finance leadership and other customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communicative: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation.
- Technically Adept: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- A Problem solver: Takes charge of creating solutions. Able to thrive in a fast pace-setting
- A Team Player: Believes in Life360’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- A candidate for this position will have at least 7 years of progressive working experience in growing technology company(ies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Active CPA or equivalent preferred
- Experience at a publicly traded technology company
- Managed a team; strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
- Experience using a range of financial systems, e.g. NetSuite, Bill.com, Expensify
About our culture and benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions, unless specified as location specific, are remote opportunities and, when returning to our offices is possible, team members may elect to take advantage of the following (or continue to choose to remain remote!):
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain & BART
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in San Diego (Encinitas)
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Back to top