US Strategic Partnership Director - OEM and Transportation Segment
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
OEM Strategic Partnership Division
Our OEM Director is responsible for setting the Automotive strategy for brands under management. They will work with our expansive team across multiple divisions to execute plans as well as work with the Segment Manager of Transportation to set the strategy for the segment.
- Owns partnership strategic vision, relationship health, operational roadmap, and defining shared KPIs and success metrics.
- Lead advocate for new business opportunities that support partnership objectives; Accountable to frame customer- and business-value for roadmap elements, and prioritize work across multiple products/solutions with an enterprise and overall partner relationship view.
- Recommends value-based prioritization of product features and solutions based on partner/market needs.
- Onboards new partners throughout the organization with a systematic approach.
- Leads all contract discussions and negotiations including amendments and updated SLAs. Develops and manages mitigation and audit plans.
- Leads stewardship meetings and executive governance for all partners.
- Leads cross-functional team and champions effective internal and external collaboration on all steps of planning, development and execution for activities supporting partnership goals.
- Drives efficient business growth in both traditional and emerging partnership lines of business, minimizing expenses and loss costs.
- Leverages brand value throughout the organization and deepens and strengthens relationships by increasing adoption of other products, cross functional initiatives, and international collaboration.
- Supports overall OEM segment strategic planning, roadmap, executive presentations and town hall forums.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the OEM and Automotive Segment.
- Master's degree (MBA preferred).
- Strong analytical skills including command of strategic marketing, financial planning, and business development fundamentals.
- Experience presenting to senior executives in boardroom and other settings.
- Strategic alliance development, management, and contract negotiation experience within the OEM sector.
- Knowledge of automotive landscape, including emerging insurance business models and technologies.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Strategy & Planning
Primary Location: United States-Michigan
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top