Underwriting Assistant-DART, Ironshore
Launch your underwriting administrative support career at Ironshore, a Liberty Mutual Insurance company !
The Data Analysis Rating Team (DART) Assistant will supports the underwriters with highly responsive service by managing workflow and research and coordinate service requests in a timely manner. This role is reserved for proficient and productive employees who can consistently demonstrate an ability to apply understanding of specialty lines underwriting practices and serve as a resource to the team.
This position must work from the Weatogue, CT office.
- Compile, verify and cross reference account data of new and renewal business files for various lines of business offered by IronHealth.
- Populate excel-based workbooks with client information including, but not limited to, demographic information, exposures base, insurance program, claim history, etc.
- Perform web-searches for additional information as required and generate any other necessary reports using internal applications and systems.
- Complete assignments in an accurate and timely manner and according to pre-established guidelines and workflows.
- Collaborate with internal team to assure file accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain activity logs and meet daily deadlines.
- Complete additional task and projects as required.
- One to two years of experience in relevant insurance discipline, i.e. underwriting support/underwriting operations is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Analytical aptitude for compiling, evaluating and interpreting detailed information and data.
- High learning agility, attention to detail and quick decision making.
- Proven organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to write routine correspondence.
- Team approach mindset with ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Adept to fast paced and changing environments.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Back to top