Talent Analytics Manager of Product Development
The Talent Analytics Team uses data to drive employee engagement and productivity across the enterprise. In this role, you'll create data-driven solutions to lead the organization to make better talent decisions. The team uses a diverse set of professional backgrounds (business leaders, HR professionals, IO psychologists, actuaries, and data scientists) to bring new insights to our Talent & Enterprise Services space. We are searching for someone who can bring new ideas and perspectives, collaborate to drive work forward and communicate effectively to influence the organization.
When you join the team, you will:
- Create relationships across both Talent Analytics and Liberty Mutual to identify the most important people decisions the organization needs to make.
- Utilize a range of tools (predictive modeling, design thinking, data visualization) to empower customers to drive better talent results.
- Own complex projects, while providing technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business.
- Answer complex questions by synthesizing data from diverse sources.
- Present findings / recommendations which impact key T&ES objectives.
- Manage a small, talented and highly engaged team
- Lead discussions with senior leadership at the department or functional level.
- The variety of work allows you to demonstrate your technical expertise, learn and develop new skills, and focus on acquiring additional technical and/or leadership expertise to advance your career. The trends or opportunities you identify will lead change across the entire organization.
- Competencies typically acquired through an advanced degree (in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science or other scientific field of study) and 5-7 years of relevant experience or may be acquired through a Bachelor's degree (scientific field of study) and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Master's Degree, PhD preferred.
- Deep knowledge of data science and model applications & limitations.
- Ability to build models that will be used by business teams to analyze results and improve business outcomes. Working knowledge of predictive modeling and code (e.g., SQL, R, Python) is required.
- Advanced proficiency in statistical software packages (e.g., R, SAS), data visualization techniques, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills. Ability to present data, visually and verbally, to guide conversations with business managers.
- Strong independent and self-motivated research skills with an entrepreneurial attitude to move projects to completion.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top