Subrogation Resolution Representative, No-Fault
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a Claims team with a responsible company that has consistently outpaced the industry in year over year growth? Liberty Mutual has an excellent role in our Personal Insurance Subrogation Unit as a Subrogation Resolution Representative in our No-Fault Team. In this role, you will, under close supervision and while working within narrowly defined limits and authority, coordinate, investigate, negotiate and recover subrogation claims of low complexity. This may involve using multiple systems.
- Coordinates and recovers less complex subrogation cases under close team manager supervision.
- Conducts investigation to develop subrogation prospects. Evaluates subrogation potential and pursues appropriate recovery.
- Under close supervision, may negotiate settlements with responsible parties, their carriers or legal counsel.
- Communicates with policyholders, vendors and agents on the status of pending subrogation matters, where required by statues, regulation or service standard.
- Processes recovery reimbursements and vendor expense payments within established authority.
- Adheres to all applicable statutes and regulations and corporate compliance protocols.
- Reimburses insured's deductible where appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience and 0-12 months of directly related experience.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills required.
- Negotiation and time management skills are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred. Must be aggressive and persistent.
- Basic understanding of insurance principles including coverage and terminology preferred. Knowledge of legal liability a plus.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Allentown
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Back to top