Senior Product Owner
The Digital Team within Marketing, Direct, and Digital is looking for a Senior Product Owner (SPO) to lead our SMS and Campaign Management teams in an agile, customer focused environment. This SPO will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to set an ambitious vision and path forward of how to build upon the success of these teams and take things forward into the future. This individual should be fixated on the customer, business minded, and ready to take on new challenges. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with things spanning from participating in platform modernization efforts to finding new use cases to support our customer and business needs in these spaces. Additionally, a major part of the role will involve providing feedback, support and coaching to the members of your team, enabling them to grow and develop as agile product owners.
- Strategy: Responsible for partnering with Customer Marketing team to understand business goals. SPO translates business goals into comprehensive product vision along with feature(s) and tactics for a particular product. Incorporates stakeholder input into product roadmap while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
- Results: Responsible and accountable for KPIs across product set with broad scope and high complexity
- Prioritize: Supports defining minimum viable product (MVP) with product owners. Works closely with product owners to analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, or other aspects of planned or potential programs. Provides guidance to product owners on tradeoffs when needed.
- Budget: Support IT budget planning process in conjunction with Channel leader. Manage to IT budget allocation and provide recommendations on run rates, forecast, and opportunities for funding efficiencies.
- Communication: Works day to day with the scrum teams providing guidance on product vision when needed. Closely partners cross functionally to lead problem solving sessions and ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient, valuable service. Acts as the
voice of the customer'. </li><li><b>Leadership</b>: Focuses on engaging team and gaining alignment regarding product strategy and business outcome. Mentors team members. Focuses on continuous improvement for product area. </li><li><b>Management</b>: Directly manages a team of Product Owners who are responsible for all aspects of campaign management and SMS capabilities across GRM US</li></ul> <br><b>Minimum Qualifications: </b><br> <ul> <li>Advanced knowledge of Agile development methodologies as typically acquired through a Bachelorsdegree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and a minimum of 10 years
experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Masters degree preferred.
- High level of proven business expertise needed to set clear priorities for product and understand business value impacts.
- Technical proficiency required to participate in sprint planning and have an informed, independent voice.
- Strong influencing skills in order to be seen as the decision maker when interfacing with business, and willingness to dissent with both teams and business.
- Proven experience with Agile practices and expectations.
- Comfortable with making decisions with some level of uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Back to top