Senior Oracle HCM Software Developer
Senior Software Developer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
About the job:
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Senior Software Developer with HCM cloud techno-functional skills, to participate in Oracle HCM cloud RICEW developments within an Agile team supporting Business Insurance's agent and customer portals and agency automation environments. You will be engaged in challenging, innovative projects that impact customers and agents. You will be responsible for work in all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment. The industry changes quickly, so we are looking for candidates who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements. We also want candidates who take pride in their work and have strong design and development expertise. We value quality code delivery and expect candidates to demonstrate competence at writing, testing and debugging in the development objects.
- Generally 5+ years of professional experience in Oracle HCM cloud (Global HR and Payroll).
- Experience with HCM Extract, HDL, PBL, BI Publisher, OTBI, Fast Formula, Workflow and Alerts.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle HCM cloud data model.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, PLSQL & Java.
- Knowledge in web service development, design and specifications writing with SOAP and REST.
- Knowledge in Oracle HCM cloud security component.
- Knowledge in Oracle EBS HR/Payroll module will be a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Foundational knowledge or proficient in new and emerging technologies such as AWS and Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD and MicroServices.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills.
- General knowledge of agile software development concepts and processes.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- Generally 5+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
- Extensive knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- Extensive knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
We take care of our employees...
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a '2016 Great Place to Work' by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits - Benefits Information
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual - Search Our Jobs
Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - Show me the Videos
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top