Senior IT Compliance Analyst
Senior IT Compliance Analyst
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
As a member of the Security and Compliance team, you will provide guidance to the organization on the establishment, evaluation, and reporting upon controls and risk mitigation strategies in the IT environment. As a team, you will continually evaluate our current processes for effectiveness and efficiency improvements and execute on these opportunities.
- Support compliance assessments for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), SOC 1 (Service Organization Control) report, Financial Statement Audit, Data Privacy, and other compliance requirements as needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with Information Security, Internal Audit, External Audit, Business Compliance, and other IT Compliance teams on assessments and control design recommendations
- Maintain positive relationships with auditees and identify opportunities to improve ease of assuring compliance
- Prepare and facilitate updates of IT process documentation in the areas of Change Management, Logical Access, IT Operations, and Interfaces for multiple platforms and applications
- Evaluate and report on the design effectiveness of controls
- Design and perform tests of controls, report results, and develop remediation recommendations
- Validate Internal and External Audit findings and partner with stakeholders on responses, ensuring that remediation plans align with IT Security and Architecture direction
- Report on control deficiencies and remediation strategies and status
- Facilitate administrative access reviews
- Provide Advisory Services for IT Controls in multiple projects, teams, and audits
- Identify and implement efficiency and effectiveness improvements for the Compliance Program
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or a related discipline or an equivalent work experience
- At least four years of work experience in any of the following: IT Compliance, Internal Audit, IT Audit, External Audit, Financial Audit, Assurance Services, SOX, FISMA, or similar
- Strong understanding of Audit process and methodologies
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, analytical ability, detail orientation, a quality focus, and problem solving skills.
Highly competitive applicants may also have:
- In depth knowledge of COBIT, COSO, or Sarbanes-Oxley requirements with respect to IT systems and processes , business operations, or financial accounting
- Knowledge in any of the following areas: system development & testing, identity and access management, Cloud hosted operations (e.g., Amazon Web Services), CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Experience with the use of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIA, CPA, QSA, ISA
We take care of our employees...
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a '2016 Great Place to Work' by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits - https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/working-here/benefits
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual - http://www.jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/technology-jobs
Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxUNmyJ_IIGx9yoUJfQ8k5APAK3-KAa6j
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Portsmouth
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top