Senior e-Learning Specialist
Works with instructional designers and content experts to develop course interfaces and instructional graphics and animations that illustrate critical concepts and desired learning outcomes. Consults with the instructional designer on media and methods that are consistent with the audience location, learner profile, learning outcomes and training program content. Selects media and graphical treatment that is consistent with both technology infrastructure and learning audience. Has extensive knowledge of instructional technologies and advanced skills with course authoring, graphics, animation and audio development software, web audio video and animation development software.
- Works with instructional designers, trainers, and content experts to identify, develop, and implement customized e-Learning solutions that support learning strategies and objectives.
- Translates instructional concepts into interactive graphics or animations that reinforce the concepts specified by the instructional designer. Makes recommendations on approaches that enhance the quality of the learning experience.
- Develops course interfaces and instructional graphics and animations that illustrate critical concepts and desired learning outcomes, to be used in classroom or online settings.
- Analyzes the end user technology environment (desktop and network) to determine limitations to media, graphic and audio development. Selects media and graphical treatment that is consistent with both technology infrastructure and learning audience needs.
- Consults with the instructional designer on media and methods that are consistent with the audience location, learner profile, learning outcomes and training program content.
- Identifies needs for outside resources, and sources vendors, as appropriate. Handles vendor management, to include coordination of resources and ensuring quality of product and service levels delivered.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training required
- 7-10 years of experience, or Master's degree with 5+ years of experience developing e-Learning courses using course authoring and graphics applications.
- Captivate Experience
- Demonstrates high level of proficiency with photo and graphics editing software as well as audio editing software.
- Strong understanding of how audiences respond to learning technology tools, and how best to leverage available options to enrich the learning experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top