Senior Analyst, Securitized Products, Liberty Mutual Investments
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Assist in all aspects of the managing of LMI's Securitized Product Portfolio
- Conduct independent research on Securitized Products including Agency MBS, ABS and CMBS
- Generate investment ideas and identify attractive relative value total return opportunities within securitized product market and communicate these to portfolio managers
- Conduct market and asset class research;
- Build financial and cash flow models; complete valuation analysis
- Work with trading desk to source securities and monitor trading levels
- Track, analyze, and monitor existing investments
- Create presentations, memorandums, and other documentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, Intex); experience with programming languages preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaborate across teams
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-5 years of experience in securitized products including Agency MBS, ABS and CMBS
- Bachelor's degree
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top