Senior Analyst, Private Securitized Investments, Liberty Mutual Investments
The Global Portfolio Strategy (GPS) Senior Analyst will play a key role in the build-out of LMI's private securitized investment portfolio as well as capital efficient structuring efforts across LMI's broader portfolio.
Required Skillset: Ability to independently perform analysis including:
- Contribute to the underwriting and execution of senior and subordinated structured investments across the portfolio in collaboration with public and private markets colleagues as well as external partners
- Conduct market and asset class research
- Analyze collateral data tapes and historical performance data to create stratifications, replines, and static pool curves
- Build financial models and cash flow models; complete valuation analysis
- Track, analyze, and monitor existing investments
- Create presentations, memorandums, and other documentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, Intex); experience with programming preferred for data analysis
- The actual internal level/grade for this role will depend on the candidate's overall experience and skill level.
- 2-5 years of experience with asset backed securities and consumer assets on investment bank asset lending desk and/or buy side structured lending investment role
- Familiarity with a wide range of collateral type and structures
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with programming languages preferred
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top