Senior Analyst or Principal Business Analyst, Talent Analytics - Research and Modeling
The Research and Modeling team within Talent Analytics explores new methodologies and technologies to drive better people practices and decisions. Our team consists of subject matter experts from a diverse set of backgrounds in order to tackle new problems and to generate novel approaches. We are searching for someone who can bring new ideas, fresh perspectives, and an analytical mindset to influence our research agenda.
When you join the team, you will:
- Solve problems of medium to high complexity, providing recommendations and assessments
- Own projects and analyses, partnering with internal and external stakeholders where needed
- Design and lead studies with company business partners and within Talent
- Present to senior leadership to impact key Talent objectives
- Collaborate across functions and disciplines
- Develop and pursue proof-of-concept research direction
- Generate new insights and develop new methods from raw people data
The variety of work will allow you to leverage your technical expertise, learn and develop new skills, and focus on acquiring additional technical and/or leadership experiences to advance your career. The trends or opportunities you identify will help translate to change across the entire organization.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 3 years of corporate experience
(Advanced education may be substituted for years of experience)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other quantitative field is preferred
- Willing to reprioritize work and operate within varying levels of uncertainty
- High degree of self-motivation and self-direction
- Comfortable making recommendations based on incomplete information
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint required;
statistical software packages a plus (SQL, SAS, R)
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Strategy & Planning
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top