Senior Analyst, Financial Advisory Services, Liberty Mutual Investments
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Financial Advisory Services (FAS) provides support on technical accounting, capital management, structuring, accounting policy and controls to Liberty Mutual Investments across all asset classes. FAS collaborates closely with investment management to facilitate enhanced decision-making and reporting with data analytics through innovative use of technology.
- Provides financial analysis for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting related to public and private investment portfolios. Primary areas of focus will be in Private Equity, Real Estate, and Private Debt.
- Under minimal guidance prepares standardized and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Supports management throughout the financial and operational planning, projections, and budgeting process, including data management (i.e. gathering and input of data), analysis and reporting. Identifies and works to help resolve issues as they arise
- Provides portfolio analysis for public and private investments using data for analyses from appropriate internal or external sources in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Validates pricing and valuation models and maintains documentation and effective controls over valuation assumption changes
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance. CPA or CFA preferred.
- 5-7 years' experience in trading or financial operations with financial analysis, financial systems, and/or private capital experience
- 1-2+ years' experience supporting Private Equity, Real Estate, and/or Private Debt from financial reporting/analysis perspective
- Must be a self-starter and able to address problems independently.
- Must have strong computing and analytical capabilities, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented, detail oriented, well organized, able to meet deadlines, and able to handle multiple demands.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top