Senior Analyst, Direct Mail & Email Marketing
About the Company!
Liberty Mutual's Marketing Analytics group is looking for an Advanced Analytics Analyst or Senior Analyst responsible for supporting key US Consumer Markets initiatives and driving complex analyses to lead the business forward. As an analyst on the Direct Mail & Email Acquisition Analytics team you will play a key role in the strategy of these acquisition tactics. You will leverage data and analytics to determine profitability and provide actionable insights to our stakeholders regarding campaign performance, operational/creative testing and financial planning. You will also lead collaborative efforts between Marketing and Strategic Partnerships, and have the opportunity to present findings to various levels of Senior Management.
- Lead analysis of Direct Mail & Email acquisition marketing initiatives
- Continually monitor, track, and refresh analyses to measure success of key initiatives
- Conduct post-mortems and other operational analyses as needed
- Based on analysis, develop proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and present to management
- Collaborate with manager and stakeholders to create and execute long-term marketing strategy, focusing on maximizing profitability and binds
- Minimum 3-7 years related experience in analytic related roles
- Experience using data tools (e.g. SAS Enterprise Guide, Excel, etc.)
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving, and project management skills
- Ability to present data, visually and verbally, to guide conversations with business managers.
- Proven track record of results delivery and strong attention to detail, evident in both oral and written communication skills
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top