Senior Active Directory Systems Administrator
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Hosting Security Operations team is seeking a Senior Active Directory Security System Administrator who will be responsible for helping to support the AD environment. This candidate will provide support, implementation, and consulting services for Microsoft Active Directory systems across the enterprise. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within Global Information Security team, which is in the midst of transforming and moving legacy security services to the Cloud. This position offers the opportunity to explore and grow technical skills across a full stack of Active Directory product sets. The team is experiencing an agile transformation and is looking for someone who is willing to share ideas and collaborate to enrich this growing business.
Under limited supervision, the candidate will perform at the highest level of systems administration and problem determination required to support large, complex implementation of Active Directory. As part of a collaborative team, you will be empowered to make decisions and act on the design principles outlined for delivery. In this role you will transform client requests into system solutions according to architecture and technology standards. We are also looking for someone who has the ability to not only understand the nature of the technical request but also communicate those specifications to a non-technical audience.
About the job:
- Enable and support the Active Directory environment
- Design, implement, and support Group Policies
- Enable and support Policy Key Infrastructure (PKI) environment
- Manage and support cross-forest trusts
- Support upgrades and lifecycle management of AD-related software and tools
- Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
- Fulfill service requests and resolve incidents related to Directory Services
- Provide support and administration of Remote Domain Controllers
- Adhere to Service Management Processes and Procedures (Change, Incident, Problem)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by consulting with Applications and other services who utilize Active Directory. Provide recommendations on best practices for integration.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Assists in the reporting of data security incidents and may support investigations as required.
- May participate in the monitoring of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, State and Federal legislation and regulations.
- Participates in the identification and escalation of changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor degree in in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience in Windows Systems Operation and Administration.
- Directory Services experience required.
- Administering AD, GPOs, PKI, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Scripting Experience (PowerShell, VBScript) required.
- Must have current experience with windows desktop technologies including; Application integration with Active Directory, Security best practices and implementation for Microsoft technologies.
- Strong aptitude with the ability to participate in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Microsoft Platforms solutions.
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level as well as convey technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Certified Microsoft Technology Associate preferred
We take care of our employees...
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
- Workplace Flexibility
- Wellness Perks
- Collaborative workspaces
- Sit/stand desks
- Career development, programs and classes
- Diversity & Inclusion programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- College Savings Plan
- Education reimbursement
- Hackathon Events
Liberty Mutual was named as a '2016 Great Place to Work' by Great Place to Work US.
For more info about our benefits -
Learn more about Tech at Liberty Mutual - http://www.jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/careers/technology-jobs
Check out our Tech at Liberty Mutual YouTube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxUNmyJ_IIGx9yoUJfQ8k5APAK3-KAa6j
Primary Location: United States-New Hampshire-Portsmouth
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top