Sales Representative - Entry Level - Ohio
Ignite your sales career with a Fortune 100 company behind you.
Learn, grow and boost your earning power in a role that allows you to build relationships with clients-and build real career momentum in the process. As a Sales Rep at Liberty Mutual, you'll draw on your people and selling skills to develop client relationships within local communities to promote our industry-leading products, including Auto, Home and Life insurance.
We'll champion your success by providing training and guidance from experienced Sales professionals and by sponsoring your licensing exams. You can also leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, so will your earning potential through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
As part of our team, you'll also enjoy the comprehensive benefits Liberty Mutual is known for, including a 401(k), company-paid pension plan, and outstanding advancement opportunities, and more.
As a Sales Advisor, you'll:
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
- This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Westlake
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top