Program Manager, Agency Capabilities & Programs Team
Advance your Marketing career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
About the Agency Capabilities and Programs Team:
We help Safeco independent agent partners grow. We are a small team continually looking for new opportunities of growth to share with our agents. Some of the highlight programs included on our team are Safeco's Producer Development Program, Marketer Development Program, CSR Development Program, Gold service strategies, and Marketing Workshops featuring both digital and relationship marketing strategies. We partner with our Rewards program team and our Channel Engagement team to drive increased growth for Safeco and our agent partners.
Your role as Program Manager:
This role will have responsibilities across our entire team in several specific areas for total team growth. You will be instrumental in defining and developing strategy for tracking results by program. You will coordinate team communication partnering with our Channel Engagement team to create an overall marketing strategy for the team. You'll develop trackable program growth measurements working with internal stakeholders. You'll partner with program team members to build and expand online program automation capabilities. This is a highly visible role requiring strategic insight, strong leadership skills and the ability to use data and advanced analytics.
This role is ideal for those who are:
- Understanding of the independent agent insurance channel
- Exceptionally organized, getting energy from detail work.
- Have high standards for themselves and others; you like thinking about how might we improve a process or experience
- Curious, inquisitive - you love learning and are excited to get up to speed about the business and channel
- Adaptable, comfortable working through ambiguity
- Passionate about championing new ideas, innovation, and transformative thinking
- Quick to navigate around budget, time, and resource constraints as needed
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves
1. Responsible for leading and delivering tracking capabilities for team programs. Manages this process collaborating with analytics, marketing and communications, service operations, and other teams.
2. Adeptly builds consensus and gains buy-in among stakeholders across the organization
3. Responsible for leading automation movement of our programs. We will speed them up, improve customer service, make more available online.
4.Partner with internal team members to create more on-demand opportunities for training.
5. Contributes to broader team efforts to enhance the Agency Capabilities and Programs
experience for agents and the field sales team
6.Strategizing; negotiating/gaining agreement on project objectives, scope, timing, resources; communicating progress & obtaining feedback; escalating/resolving issues
7. Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans as needed with Director and team members.
8. Creates and implements innovative editorial calendar for all communications projects partnering with the communications team.
9. Projects or forecasts future internal and external needs. Partners with team to create short and long-term marketing programs objectives.
10. Leads projects with vendors to develop and prepare automation work.
11. Ensures projects are completed within the desired budget, schedule and quality limits.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required, Masters preferred.
- Requires 5-7 years of related experience with at least 5 in a corporate environment. Independent agent insurance experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with various computer software and hardware preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Liberty Mutual and Safeco's products, marketing efforts, insurance issues, customer service needs are preferred.
- Requires advanced working knowledge of both training and marketing areas and the ability to integrate the two fields.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top