Medical Services Representative
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Medical Service Representative you will be responsible for processing transactions, documents, or vendor bills for payment within specific state and company policies and guidelines. The role provides guidance and assistance on inquiries and problems encountered by internal customers, providers, claimants, and policyholders. In addition, you will explain processing procedures such as bill payment and claims inquiries.
- Provide guidance and assistance to internal customers, providers, claimants, and policyholders on inquiries and problems and explains processing procedures, etc.
- Identify and resolves discrepancies in transactions and documents reviewed; escalates difficult or questionable transactions to Supervisor for assistance in resolution.
- Maintain relationships with internal and/or external customers and providers to ensure timely processing of transactions; responds to customer/provider inquiries and creates and issues provider correspondence.
- May communicate with case managers, attorneys, and others to gather necessary information in order to complete transactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed in order to provide supervisor customer service to internal customers, providers, claimants and policyholders.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Broad working knowledge of credit policies and accounts payable preferred.
- General knowledge of medical terminology and/or medical coding preferred.
- Licensing may be required in some states.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Nursing & Medical
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Suwanee
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Back to top