Insurance Sales Representative - Part-time/Weekend Shift
Launch a career in sales on the leading-edge of insurance. Liberty Mutual is looking for Sales Representatives interested in Part-time weekend only shifts (Fri - Sun or Sat - Mon shifts available).
Bring your self-motivation, your ambition, and your people skills to Liberty Mutual-and we'll groom you for a fast-paced and fulfilling career in sales. It's a rewarding opportunity to interact with customers firsthand and use your talents and social IQ to close telephone sales.
As part of our team, you'll also enjoy the benefits of joining a Fortune 100 company, including paid training and licensing for all 50 states, a highly-competitive compensation package, and a matching 401(k) retirement plan, beginning day one of employment.
As a Sales Advisor, you'll:
- Answer incoming calls from potential Liberty Mutual Insurance customers and provide the quotes they need for auto, home, and other lines of insurance
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and regulations.
- Develop quotes based upon risk information.
- Close inbound sales from leads for auto and homeowners insurance generated from mail campaigns.
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelors degree, Sales/Marketing majors preferred.
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience in sales or service environment preferred.
- Proficient PC, analytical, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects.
- Strong multitasking and typing capabilities.
- Ability to work the following shift required:
- 10 hour shifts, Fri, Sat, Sun OR
- 10 our shifts, Sat, Sun, Mon
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Back to top