Launch Your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Performs legal operation support duties including but not limited to responding to internal and external requests for information, generating documents, scheduling events, answering telephones and processing mail.
In this Insurance Assistant role you will:
- Reviews, evaluates and categorizes incoming documents; verifies information for accuracy/appropriateness and follows up with others for missing or questionable data; prepares and assembles documents for additional handling by other associates or for distributing to outside contacts.
- Enters and retrieves information of varying complexity using computer systems and applications to update records, obtain information for others and respond independently to most questions and problems.
- Uses intermediate skills and business knowledge to generate pleadings/forms/documents and correspondence to provide customer service and support legal office operations.
- Performs other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scheduling, scanning, photocopying and supporting litigation needs
- Provides informal guidance to less experienced associates and provides back-up support in the absence of others.
Ability to work successfully with remote team members.
Dependability, attention to detail, ability to follow/interpret procedures, and employ reason to accomplish non-routine tasks and duties. Intermediate level of skill required to open, create and modify various documents using the Microsoft Office suite (e.g., documents, spreadsheets, e-mail, etc.) and enter/retrieve information using various applications/systems. Ability to effectively exchange routine and non-routine information verbally and in writing and apply knowledge of the department's policies and procedures. High school education or equivalent, plus at least 1-2 years of relevant customer service or administrative experience.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top