Launch Your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Liberty Mutual Insurance is looking for an enthusiastic person with a background in Insurance Assistant work.
In this Insurance Assistant role you will:
- Prepare insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.)
- Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business
- Perform other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying, and insurance check processing
- Dependability, attention to details, and ability to follow/interpret procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top