Inside Sales Internship Program - Lake Mary, Florida
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Personal Insurance Inside Sales Intern, you will gain quality experience and develop the skills necessary for a successful sales career at Liberty Mutual. Throughout this internship, you will be given exposure to all aspects of selling, including needs assessment, consultative selling, follow ups, cross selling and relationship building. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training and sponsoring licensing exams.
The Company's internship program is intended to provide students the opportunity to practice business skills learned in school while gaining "real-world" experience and provide you with the opportunity to contribute through challenging work.
- Participate in on-the-job training opportunities to learn about the insurance industry, enhance your sells and influencing skills, fine-tune your business acumen and prepare you for future positions.
- Develop complete knowledge of insurance products, systems, business operations and sales strategy.
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverages using sales and consultation techniques to highlight the value of the product tailored to the customer.
- Work individually, or as part of a team, to assist with related projects to build experience and skills at a pace matched to your demonstrated proficiency.
- Ability to work full time (Monday - Friday), throughout the 8 - 12 week summer program.
- Undergraduate students working towards a Bachelor's degree in their junior or senior year of study. Sales majors preferred.
- Competitive cumulative GPA. Additional requirements might apply.
- Proficient computer, analytical, decision making, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- This position may require that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential. That's why we offer a diverse range of internships and career opportunities that complement your academics, and provide experience through immediate responsibility and stimulating work.
You've made a significant investment in your education, and we want to do the same for your career. As a Fortune 100 company, we have the training and resources for you to expand your skills and creativity to drive our business forward. A diversified global insurer, LMI employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices worldwide.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top