Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant I/II
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Exciting opportunity for someone with administrative assistant experience in administrative, insurance claims, underwriting or legal field.
This role will provide a full range of administrative and project support to Corporate Attorneys and Paralegals, maintaining a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities. Works collaboratively with all internal Legal Department units.
- Utilizes internal systems to pull files and distribute to appropriate parties
- Calendar management, invoicing, travel arrangements and expense reports
- Proofs, edits, and formats documents, presentations, and reports prior to finalizing
- Ensures documents contain all necessary portions and/or attachments prior to mailing
- Phone and email back-up when attorney is out of the office
- Assist with computer, systems and phone issues
- Processes invoices and monitors for payment
Project and Team Related Responsibilities:
- Organizes large meetings and conferences, including video conference set up
- Prepares and assembles materials, documents, and binders for distribution and meetings
- Assists with team projects, coordinating with technical and support teams
- Participates in meetings and makes recommendations for process and technical improvements
- Assists with reporting through the use of Excel, SharePoint and PowerBI, including basic data clean up.
- Associate's degree in administrative assistance/secretarial science or equivalent training required, with a minimum of 3 years of administrative assistant/secretarial experience.
- Solid organizational skills and format of documents and correspondence.
- Strong ability to edit and proofread documents.
- Strong ability to anticipate attorney and paralegal needs prior to being articulated.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to communicate effectively.
- Experience using Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, WorkSite and PowerBI preferred.
- Experience working as part of a project team preferred.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Meet Some of Liberty Mutual's Employees
Director, Customer Experience
Omari heads employee recognition and experience efforts for Liberty Mutual’s U.S. consumer business, celebrating career achievements and driving engagement in the employee journey. He also advises leadership on new initiatives to bring the customer front and center for every employee.
Back to top