Claims Business Services Coordinator/Fast Track Lead
Advance your Claims career at Liberty Mutual , Ironshore!
Reporting to the Global Vice President Head of Claims Operations the candidate will work as part of a claims team to process, manage, service and support specialty lines claims.
IronServe is the services business unit of Ironshore Insurance and provides global operations and support services for the company globally. This role would be to manage the fast resolution claims unit based in US and globally.
Given the nature of this business, the candidate must be able to work from either our NYC or Simsbury, CT office full time - 5 days a week and be in a position to undertake other ad-hoc duties and special projects on an as needed basis
- Lead and train an Offshore team in handling FastTrack Claims for all lines of business
- Monitor and improve Service Levels across all lines of business
- Control claims costs and expenses to the extent possible
- Identify process improvement opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Comply with Claims Department policies & procedures, workflows and manuals to meet Departmental production and quality metrics
- Build relationships with managers and supervisors within the Claim Department
- Maintain an effective and organized operation
- Liaising and building excellent working relationships with all levels of employees across the practice areas
- Ad hoc projects assigned
- Develop and organize computerized forms and letters for written reports and correspondence to claimants, internal contacts, and non-parties regarding the status of claims and pending litigation
- Ability to work on various claims platforms within the department and update as needed for the processing and reporting
- Preparing Financial monthly reports as part of Management Information System (MIS)
- Identify other claims work streams that can be brought into this department for handling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
- Five years of relevant Insurance experience preferred
- Appropriate state adjuster licenses required
- Solid working experience with Microsoft Office packages especially Excel, Word, Access, Viso, PowerPoint
- Solid working knowledge of claims management techniques
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal , positive work ethic and leadership skills
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and personable demeanor
- Capable of performing work independently and efficiently
- Ability to analyze, define and solve problems; the use of good judgment and decision making
- Ability to focused in a busy office setting
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top