Business Analyst II - Business Insurance Analytical Visioning
Advance Your Career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Centralized Reporting Analyst on the Economics Enablement Product Reporting team you will own the reporting toolkits for multiple lines of business. Develop complex reporting automation as well as perform large data mining for relevant insights that can drive profitable growth in BI. To address the business priorities for your assigned toolkits, you will collaborate extensively with stakeholders and partner teams to ensure end-user requirements for reporting are satisfied across all users. You will design and build a robust library of flexible reporting tools and dashboards, retire low value reports, and consolidate redundancies. By leveraging technology SAS/SQL/VBA/Tableau/Essbase and best practices, you will standardize, automate, and institutionalize data and reporting solutions through a centralize distribution platform.
- Works with business leaders and end-users to understand the organization's reporting and data needs; participates in requirement and report design sessions with cross-functional teams
- Establish detailed reporting documentation
- Produce accurate, consistent and timely reporting by extracting information from various applications and systems, manipulating data and developing user friendly final outputs leveraging SAS, SQL, VBA, Excel, Tableau
- Identify reporting processes that are inefficient and create/change processes that will lead to measurable gains in data quality and reporting processing time
- Work in partnership with other groups to develop automated reports in the most effective medium
- Provide appropriate communication to stakeholders related to the teams work product.
- Conduct reporting and reporting infrastructure design work efforts using a variety of analytical tools
- Lead cross functional analytical projects and manage life cycle of new analytics from assessment, initiation, development, staging, production, and institutionalization.
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field. Minimum 3 years, typically 5 years or more of relevant work experience. Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills. Strong business acumen. Experience with databases and the ability to manipulate and query large data sets required. Proficiency with SAS and/or SQL is strongly preferred. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, VBA or other business intelligence tools required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top