Associate Program Manager, Pre-Hire and Developmental Assessment
Advance your Human Resources career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President and Director of Selection & Assessment, the Associate Program Manager, Pre-Hire and Developmental Assessment provides full-scale project management, technical expertise, ongoing consulting and program management to senior leaders and HR partners globally across the enterprise. This role manages the research, strategy, implementation, and management of company-wide assessment programs that evaluate talent and strengthen organizational performance. This include the development and validation of assessments both internally and in collaboration with vendors.
- Leads assessment projects that are typically transformational in nature and have significant visibility and impact. Frequently interacts with senior HR and business leaders to identify needs, exercise influence, and create alignment amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Leads research on external assessment and talent management 'best practices'; evaluates internal practices by gathering and analyzing data, working with HR leaders to identify organizational gaps; recommends changes, updates or modifications to current policies, processes and tools.
- Creates and executes strategies to develop, validate, and implement assessment tools, standards, policies and practices.
- Manages vendor relationships, providing ongoing coaching and feedback while ensuring the completion of work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serves as the subject matter expert during the development and delivery of training programs, the creation of performance support tools and the design of communication strategies; expected to write and/or review communications, tools, training materials, and presentations.
- Advanced knowledge of human resources policies and assessment initiatives as well as understanding of the supporting technology.
- Advanced project and program management skills, to include planning and execution; demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and manage the change process; lead multiple complex projects simultaneously within aggressive timeframes with minimal supervision.
- Advanced consulting, relationship building and influencing skills are necessary to bring multiple stakeholders to agreement.
- Knowledge of assessment and organizational practices normally obtained through a Master's degree or PhD (preferably within I/O Psychology or a related field) and 5+ years of experience as a practitioner in a Fortune 500 Company and/or client facing consulting role.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top