Associate Gold Customer Service Representative - Carmel, IN
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Our Common Purpose is the guiding principle that exemplifies the way we behave at Liberty Mutual Insurance. It supports us and keeps us on track as we strive to achieve our business goals. It defines how we interact with our customers, agents, and each other to deliver the kind of exceptional customer experience that differentiates us from our competitors. We achieve our Common Purpose by demonstrating our Quality Standards of behaving with integrity, delivering expertise, showing care and compassion, and making things easy.
The Gold Service program contributes to Safeco's position as a leader in the independent agency channel. Through Gold, we provide industry leading expertise to help our independent agents grow and care for their customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year. Our support not only improves customer experiences, but also allows agents to focus on other areas of their business, like promoting quality growth for Safeco.
At the heart of growing our program is you - our valued employee!
- Helps customers in their time of need by building rapport, responding to, and resolving inbound phone calls in a fast-paced call center environment. This is done by identifying and providing services and solutions to their questions regarding renewals, coverage, eligibility, billing, and policy changes.
- Delivers expertise by identifying and analyzing customer and agent needs to ensure high satisfaction, growth and retention of business.
- Provides counsel, guidance and suggestions to our customers to adequately cover and protect what they value most. This is done by using upselling and cross-selling sales skills to educate customers and agents on new and existing insurance products & services.
- Upholds our customer care standards by achieving individual goals on call quality, handle time, lead transfer ratio, adherence, first call resolution, and reliability.
- Maintains and tracks accurate data in various computer systems.
- Associate's degree and/or 6-12+ months' relevant work experience.
- Strong customer service skills using resolve, patience, and empathy; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to advise and recommend additional insurance products and services.
- Proficiency with computers, knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to multitask, think-talk-type during customer calls, type 25 WPM.
Our call center class begins on February 4th. Our hours of operation are from 3:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday through Sunday. We support our customers 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year so our customer service representatives need to be flexible to work within the hours of operation, plus weekends and holidays.
Through our company paid 10 week training program, you will learn about insurance policies, regulations, servicing, and what it takes to demonstrate our Quality Standards and Common Purpose, delighting our customers and agents every step of the way. Training hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:15 PM, Monday through Friday. This includes formal classroom instruction, assessments, and testing to pass the Personal Lines Licensing exam, which is a requirement for this role.
Our Gold team plays an essential role in delivering #peaceofmind to our customers and agents, and we look forward in having you join us to help achieve our goals together.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Carmel
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Back to top