Associate Customer Service Representative
Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! Superior Customer Service is our primary goal.
Life. Happiness. Liberty. What's your pursuit? Pursue a career that's more true to you.
At Liberty Mutual, we empower you to raise your voice, think outside your job title, and make a real impact - not just within our global, fast-growing company, but in everyday lives.
Start your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Associate Customer Service Representative (ACSR) in our Commercial Lines Claims division. As an Associate CSR, you will perform a limited range of customer service activities - such as responding to inquiries, and/or explaining processing procedures. The goal is to deliver the best possible outcome while meeting or exceeding the customer's expectation. You will maintain essential information on all calls received.
This is a high-production, high-volume environment that focuses heavily on customer service. Work is driven primarily by inbound calls and communications, and you will be required to maintain essential information on all calls received. However, responsibilities may include fax work too. This role interfaces with customers, agents and third parties and requires exceptional listening and communication skills. It's a great place to launch your career!
- Obtain information from customers regarding claims and accidents on some lines (commercial auto, workers' compensation, liability, property, Integrated Disability Management, short-term disability, etc.) through a primary intake method (telephone reports, fax and other sources).
- Provides direct guidance and assistance to customers regarding processing procedures and explains how their inquiries will be answered if additional information is requested. Provides contacts for temporary resources such as PPO guidance and vehicle inspection appointment. May schedule appointments for claimant.
- Monitor customer inquiries and/or problems, alerts management to potential problems.
- Refer bodily injury and serious property damage cases to appropriate unit person.
- Transmit reports and messages to branch offices and to state agency as required.
- May act as a liaison between management and customer for routine information and reports requested. Prepare reports and/or structures for management from customer information.
- Maintain logs, records and reports as required to ensure accurate information and reporting capabilities for customers. Update information on automated system.
- May schedule appointments for claimant.
Paid training starts tentatively on December 17, 2018. After training, shifts will fall anywhere between 8:00am and 7:45pm.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and other varied shifts as assigned, and must be able to work overtime as business needs require.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and a 1-2 years of customer service or insurance experience preferred.
- Interpersonal and listening skills to build solid relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Communication skills to perform active listening and exchange accurate information in a responsive, respectful manner.
- Ability to exercise influence and create good outcomes.
- Adaptability to be open-minded and flexible when faced with changes at work.
- Ability to understand, remember and explain claims reporting procedures; and working knowledge of systems and personal computers.
- Bi-lingual skills highly desired.
You are required to complete an assessment as part of the application process for this position. Once you review your candidate profile and click submit, a link to an assessment will be provided. After clicking the link, you will also receive a direct link by e-mail that will allow you to take the assessment later if you choose. Depending on the job, the assessment may take between 40 and 60 minutes, and it must be completed to be considered for this position.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Tampa
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Back to top