Associate Creative Director, Copy
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
The Creative Group is something special inside Liberty Mutual: a non - traditional in-house creative agency with the benefits of being inside a brand combined with the expertise of an outside agency. We believe creativity is a business advantage , and we're looking for creative people who are driven thought leaders and have an undying passion for doing great work in any medium: stage, screen, or platform.
You'll be a thinker and a doer. You'll be expected to drive your assignments, understand the businesses you work on and develop effective relationships with your business partners. You'll get to flex your mind by working on strategic initiatives and collaborating on creative briefs.
We'll expect you to be up-to-date on the latest work and technology in and outside our industry. Our Associate Creative Director, Copy will be a part of concept creation, creative direction, team effectiveness and client relationships.
You'll report directly to a Creative Director.
- Provide daily management of your personal work
- Lead a team of copywriters
- Lead and guide assignments in strategic direction, creative and methodology.
- Make yourself an expert towards the creative needs of our key clients in order to provide necessary creative insights and project oversight.
- Help promote a culture of innovation and teamwork ensure we have a fearless, happy, inventive, curious, and open environment.
- Engage in simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing strategic plans, concepts, and deliverables
- Work with Project Managers, Account team and our Creative Directors to identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs
- Participate in the creative role of pitching work, proposal development, and project initiation.
- 7+ years advertising writing background required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in digital, print, social and video.
- Experience as a team lead for copy.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups at all levels, including Sr. Management of a client organization.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Fine Arts, marketing, writing, design, film or some other creative field preferred.
- 5-7 years advertising writing background required.
- Proven track record of developing successful campaigns.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of a Mac.
- Excellent communication skills and strategy.
- Able to work well under time constraints.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Please provide a link or attachment to your Portfolio
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Marketing & Communications
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top