Associate Advanced Analytics Consultant, Auto Property Damage - U. S. Consumer Markets Claims
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
U.S. Consumer Markets Claims is actively searching for a highly motivated individual to join its Auto Physical Damage (APD) Claims Analytics team. This position is focused on providing analytical support to drive actionable insights in the business for both Personal Lines and Safeco brands. This person will be required to frame and answer operational and strategic questions from APD local offices, senior management and executive leadership. The ideal candidate will be able to function with a great deal of independence, work collaboratively and possess advanced analytical abilities.
- Support U.S. Consumer Markets $3+ billion, 2400 person APD claims organization
- Identify and analyze key drivers of financial/operational trends countrywide & at office/state level
- Develop, update, and monitor reports that provide insights on our key performance indicators
- Partner with Process and Field team to identify, design, quantify, and implement process/tech improvements
- Respond to ad-hoc requests
- Lead own work streams on most projects. Manage aspects of moderate to complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Point and Excel required
- Proficiency with SAS, SQL or other database language required
- Experience with Think-cell and PowerPivot is a plus
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top