Assistant Director, Automotive Dealer Management Services (DMS)
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Our Senior Executive will be responsible for key projects to enable growth and scale work in support of the Distributed Lead Generation Referral Programs. You will identify and gain agreement on project objectives, scope, timing and resources that will drive new business to the organization from auto-related partnerships.
Your core responsibilities will be to plan and manage activities that will deliver the desired results for both Liberty Mutual and our partners, as well as conduct day-to-day work and monitor progress towards completion. The Senior Executive will also manage & resolve issues arising throughout the project roadmap, supporting decisions that contribute to profitable growth.
- Operationalize and implement integration of Liberty Mutual referral programs externally with corporate partners within the automotive, dealership, technology and DMS
- Liaison with external partners, strategic partners and/or other stakeholders to influence the coordination of resources and promote shared interests
- Provide recommendations to the manager for resolving challenging relationship management situations, negotiate and manage escalation resolution for partners and stakeholders
- Partner with all levels of management within Liberty Mutual as well as with external partners to define and execute towards project completion
- Serve as a team member who performs work related to the project, such as conducting research and analysis, gather data, identify options, and perform cost-benefits analyses
- Develop business cases for investment in new programs and projects
- Work with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities ensuring that Liberty Mutual meets customer and partner expectations.
- Resolve problems as needed to ensure that stakeholders receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company goals. This position requires collaboration with all departments, including internal and external business partners to:
- Promote and share best practices
- Manage, meet and exceed all performance metrics
- Demonstrate consultative business practices with all partners to promote a mutually beneficial relationship while keeping all customers informed of any up-to-date Liberty Mutual products and programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience to include project management work plus strong record of professional experience working with clients and data.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, ability to manage all aspects of the project management life cycle.
- Automotive industry experience is welcomed
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, including, presentation and persuasion.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and get work done through others.
- Remote or Boston-based candidates will be considered. 30% travel required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Overview: A t Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Strategy & Planning
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Back to top