Assistant Branch Manager/Senior Branch Manager - St. Paul, MN
Advance your Sales Management career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a member of the Field Sales Organization, you will lead a team within our Personal Lines Distribution group. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, with the goal being to better meet the needs of our customers, help improve the sales process for our reps, and to support growth and profitability of the core business by influencing and mentoring sales representatives.
This position is responsible for providing strategic guidance and coaching support to drive the expansion and optimization of our Field Sales Organization, including the identification and evaluation of emerging opportunities for business growth. You determine how much you earn by how well you motivate and develop your team to sell and service customers.
This is a chance to play a key role in evolving the St. Paulsales team while developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners and serving as a liaison between your branch and other business areas.
• Drive sales team towards achieving/exceeding sales metrics.
• Develop and coach the sales team.
• Establish long-lasting relationships with customers in order to maintain high customer retention and satisfaction.
• Oversee operational functions of the Branch.
• Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and high customer retention.
• Generate strategic and innovative ideas in order to drive new business development.
• Facilitate an engaging environment in which agents are inspired and feel supported.
• Manage acquisition and service cost for Branch assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of personal lines products and services preferred.
- Proven success with prior sales or service or related experience required.
- Must possess highly effective oral and written communication skills, including group and individual presentation, persuasion, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, effective time management, strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to secure property, casualty and life license.
- Prior supervisory experience is helpful.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Mendota Heights
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top