Advanced Analytics Consultant, Talent Marketing
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Marketing Analytics Role
We are searching for an innovative Advanced Analytics Manager to join our growing team and help promote data-driven culture. This role offers an excellent opportunity to directly impact our brand and grow your future with an industry leader.
The highly-visible analytics expert will partner with marketing and communication organizations, apply analytical rigor and data driven reasoning to guide development and execution of marketing and communication strategies and improve campaign results. This role will provide analytics thought leadership, lead digital analytics efforts, build segmentation, and solve complex analytical problems to guide decision making.
- Define measurement strategies for marketing and communication programs, provide analytical solutions to optimize campaigns and maximize awareness and conversion results.
- Make data-driven recommendations to senior executives that improve value delivery, customer satisfaction, organization growth, as well as accelerating digital transformation.
- Define, develop KPI's and report deliverables. Develop data collection methodologies and tagging requirements. Extract data from multiple sources and integrate information to deliver valuable insights for enterprise-wide operation improvement.
- Use digital tracking and a/b testing to optimize digital experience, improve web design and campaign effectiveness.
- Optimize media planning through media performance analysis and better forecasting. Build actuals vs. budget/forecast analysis to enable agile decision making on spend.
- Improve awareness and conversion results through developing marketing and communication segments and evaluate performance.
- Support complex research or analytic projects across teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Social Sciences or Mathematics plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Excellent data mining and analysis techniques required. Knowledge of database marketing experience across online and offline marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, excellent communication skills; proven ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences. Excellent project management skills.
- Proven expertise in website and email analytics through digital analytical platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and email platforms. Experience with tagging.
- Experience with relational databases, report design, development, automation and visualization. Proven ability to process large data sets from multiple sources, and perform data preparation, consolidation, transformation and mining.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Access, Tableau, SQL, VBA. Knowledge of statistical analysis including regression modeling, multivariate analysis and ANOVA. Experience with SAS is desirable.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, team player, self-starter and proactive learner.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top