Advanced Analytics Consultant, Employee Experience
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
Liberty Mutual's Customer Advocacy Office (CAO) fosters a culture of customer-centricity across the organization by providing the tools, training, processes and support to empower each employee to consistently deliver peace of mind every day to our customers to drive profitable growth. We aspire to be a place where we each bring our best selves to work, feel purpose in what we do, and are inspired to deliver peace of mind to our customers, agents, partners, and each other. The eNPS & Inspired program enables this goal by leveraging the Voice of Employees to identify opportunities and drive improvement, which means we're looking for people who are passionate about transforming one of the country's largest personal lines insurers into a customer and employee experience leader.
As part of the eNPS & Inspired Program (employee experience) team within CAO's Strategy & Analytics department, you will be instrumental in identifying actionable insights that enable leaders to create an engaging climate for our employees. Leveraging the monthly eNPS survey results, you will apply advanced analytical tools and methods to measure and understand drivers, trends and emerging issues for our employees. Under limited supervision, you will develop tools and reporting supplemented with ad-hoc projects and research-driven "deep dives." You will also independently partner with senior business leaders to help them understand their organizations' results while working with other stakeholders to continuously evolve our survey methodology, program communications and research agenda. The right person for this role will have a blend of progressive project management, proactive problem solving, advanced analytical capabilities and data management experience. Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research is highly desirable.
- Drives analytical efforts to identify actionable business insights around employee experience (EX) drivers, trends, emerging issues and areas of success through the use of advanced analytical tools; may partner with Data Science and/or business analytics teams
- Seeks out emerging tools or techniques to apply to unstructured Voice of the Employee data in support of analysis
- Presents insights and associated recommendations to business partners through both formal and informal communications that support improvement efforts
- Leads complex employee experience research and analytics projects for departments/functions
- Provides thought leadership around survey methodology (including test & learn strategies), program communications, research agenda, EX measurement and data management (including unstructured data/text mining)
- Identifies appropriate opportunities to use statistical analysis techniques such as regression analysis, multivariate analysis, Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), and data mining
- Maintains body of knowledge on current and emerging employee engagement best practices and processes
- Collaborates with business partners to maintain an understanding of business initiatives impacting EX
- Coordinates with Corporate Talent Analytics to ensure appropriate alignment around methodology and employee communications
- Supports internal ad-hoc projects and provides mentorship to team members as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Marketing preferred
- 6+ years of related experience in market research or analytics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and market research skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as communications with senior leadership is an important component of this role
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience using SAS statistical program to perform analysis and knowledge of Power BI, VBA, SQL, R or Python highly preferable
- Ability to work independently and lead others during projects
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Back to top