Advanced Analytics Business Analyst - ALPFA Convention
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Business Analyst you will perform business research that's designed to improve business processes and support decisions that contribute to the growth of profitable business.
This is a posting for ALPFA convention attendees for future job needs.
- Conduct production-oriented activities by entering and extracting information from various applications and systems, manipulating data in spreadsheets; identifying and researching anomalies; and making corrections as needed.
- Use the information gathered to develop standard reports; may draw conclusions about trends, variances (against plan, year-over-year, etc.) and business performance; presents information and distributes reports.
- Assist others with conducting business research by gathering data, identifying options, performing cost-benefits analyses, and creating non-routine reports with detailed analyses and/or proposals to create or revise management policies, business processes and services provided to customers.
- Work with other departments to coordinate activities and project work in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations. Assists in problem resolution as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
- Effective analytical/problem solving and research skills; effective communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information (verbally and in writing) with people inside and outside the Company; proficiency with personal computers, spreadsheets and database software.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Job: Strategy & Planning
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Back to top